Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Khabar Baik

Khabar Baik! HEhe.. I m here 4 a purpose... Duno y, i feel nt safe 2 post tings on my own blog.. so i m here!! aneway, dey wun noe hu is dis posting rite?? Dun tell dem k. err.... I hate pw!!! Haix. my grp having so mani meetings.. den end up always do nth 1.. an hr of serious wrk. den aft tat all slack. Waste my time lei..Haix. it will b over soon. i still tinking if i 1 go poly.. Hee. Recently, i kind of veri pissed wif my family n frens in my jc.. duno y. E tings dey do mak me tink lots n i kind of dun feel gd. mayb wei shd prescribe sum medicine 4 me.. Can i leave a note here 4 sum 1?? No ans?? hehe.. tat means agree..

(to tat him hu 1 an ans: u r nt juz sum guy ard me. i value veri much all e sms we sent each other.. everi word u sae. n e care u show 2wards me. ders nth much 2 noe abt me. I m juz me as u c. tats my true self ready. its juz tat i can change my character veri fast in diff situations. so tat mak me confused of hu i reali m. i dun like it dis way. u r so near, yet u seems so far.. wat u 1 actuali?? my life is in a mess, partly is coz of u. U mak me confused too... i duno wat u 1.. sum times, e amt u value me scares me, i m afraid i cant do e same back.. i dun tell u abt my probs is coz i duno how 2 tell n dun 1 2 add on 2 ur probs. dun worri though, i always gt pp 2 tok 2.. Hope ur probs will be solved soon. n dis prob will b solved soon too..)

No comments: